[OS X TeX] magnification

juan tolosa juantolo at me.com
Fri Feb 28 20:14:02 EST 2014

Hi Ross,
Yes, I printed out the outputs---with and without "\magstep1"---and compared them; they look identical.

I think I tried \magstep2 as well; I am not sure about \magstep3.  I will try it next time I am at work.

Also, I will put the \magstep declaration at the very top of the document, just in case (I don't know how else to bypass other pre-defined magnifications,
my ignorance is vast).

What I find baffling is, it works nicely in the Mac (and did work in other PC platforms, such as PC TeX).

Thanks,
              Juan