[OS X TeX] Including email files

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 05:42:39 EDT 2014

> I have a large number of email files (mostly rtfd but some rtf and txt as well) that I want to include in a LaTex document. What is a good way to do that?
>
> I use the latest TeXShop and OS 10.9.3.
>
> Sam

Probably the easiest way is to have them converted to pdf, them either include them as graphics files (if you want short snippets inserted as images) or as separate pages:

\usepackage{pdfpages}

….

\includepdf[pages=-]{filename}
….

If you want them as separate pages it is a simple matter of printing them to pdf.
Otherwise you may want to crop them to a convenient size.

Either way, if there are lots of files, it may be worth it to create a little Automator workflow to help, er…, automate with the process.

Luis Sequeira