[OS X TeX] texshop preview window and multiple desktops

Nicolae Garleanu garleanu at berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 24 15:21:05 EST 2014

Hi everybody, and Dick in particular,

This is an older issue that seemed to be on its way to being addressed, but nothing happened — either that, or I simply missed the fix, which would be wasteful. I’d just like to check my understanding.

The issue is as follows: If I quit Texshop, mostly because of needing to reboot, when I start it again the TS source windows open in the desktop where they were before, but all the preview windows open in the first desktop (at least, when TS restarts automatically, or I start it myself from the first desktop; it’s possible that o/w they’d all be in the desktop I’d start TS from, but that’s no better).

Does this ring a bell? Is there a quick answer?

Best,
Nicolae