[OS X TeX] TeX on Yosemite

Kevin Fjelsted kfjelsted at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 12:34:59 EDT 2014

Richard;
I just clean installed Yosemite and then installed MacTex.
There are some accessibility issues now with TexShop.
1) I can no longer read any preview of the PDF in VoiceOver. Is there a way to get back to the old preview it appears that something changed.
Also in preferences when I use VoiceOver to inspect check boxes they are always immediately checked no matter what I do.
Was there a change in the way checkboxes were handled?

-Kevin