[OS X TeX] Curious keyboard inversion in full screen in Yosemite

Luis Sequeira lfsequeira at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 05:36:40 EDT 2014

I use TeXShop to prepare slides for my classes. The “Window->Full Screen (Old Method)” command is invaluable, as it allows for immediate testing of how the slides will look (though I typically use Skim to actually present the slides, because it supports the Apple remote).

For the first time, I tried this under Yosemite. It all works, except that the keys for moving forward and backward are reversed: up arrow moves to the next page, down arrow to the previous one, contrary to how it always worked.
Not a major annoyance, but still.

LS