[OS X TeX] Just Curious...

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Oct 30 13:04:50 EDT 2014

> On Oct 30, 2014, at 11:58 AM, Franck Pastor <franck.pastor at skynet.be> wrote:
>

> Le 30 oct. 2014 à 16:57, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> a écrit :
>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I'm curious what versions of OS X folks are using. I know there are some folks stuck at 10.5 on PPC systems but what else are folks using?
>>
>> Please don't read anything into this request; just my curiosity.
>>
>> Good Luck,
>>
>> Herb Schulz
>> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)
>>

> Snow Leopard on a MacBook Pro 15'' from 2009.
>
> Mountain Lion on an iMac Core i5 24''.
>
> On my computers, I usually keep to the operating system which was given with it. The last time I did an update was in 2010 or 2011 for my MacBook Pro, upgrading for Leopard to Snow Leopard. I prefer to change the OS at the same time I buy a new computer :-)

Howdy,

And I'd like to buy a new computer every time I change an OS. :-)

That 27" Retina iMac sure sounds nice! Hopefully they'll come out with a Retina MacBook Air (especially the 11" although rumour has it at 12", between the 11" and 13").

I really think Yosemite was designed for Retina displays but only a small percentage of users have them; they aren't even available in a large fraction of Macs.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)