[OS X TeX] Just Curious...

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at math.fsu.edu
Thu Oct 30 14:10:05 EDT 2014

Yosemite on late 2009 iMac 27, mid 2011 MacBook Pro, and mid 2010 MacPro. . No big issues in general, but iCloud seems to have subtle problems. I like the way iCloud Drive works, now, but BTMM seems to have problems, at least at the level of DNS discovery services.

Back this list's topic, no big issues except the Skim-related one.

--Ettore

--
Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University