[OS X TeX] CocoAspell and new versions of OS X

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Thu Sep 4 09:42:05 EDT 2014

Nicholas,

Yes, I did. When first run, CocoAspell tries to write a series of default dictionaries in

	/Library/Application Support/cocoAspell/apsel6-en-6.0-0

This process fails on Yosemite the last time I tried. However, you can just copy
these dictionaries from Mavericks over to Yosemite,
and then everything else in cocoAspell (including the Pref Pane)
seems to work fine.

I think the author of cocoAspell is working on other things, and would like to find
someone good to take over the project.

Dick Koch