[OS X TeX] graphics in beamer

Doris Behrendt doris.behrendt at me.com
Wed Sep 24 00:40:45 EDT 2014

Nitecki,

use — as already mentioned — pdflatex together with the packages auto-pst-pdf and etex; also you have to allow shell-escape;
still there can be some problems if you are using a lot of different pstricks-packages (e.g. pst-3dplot) AND tikz; then try the code below;

I would not convert pdf or jpg to eps by hand, because the files get bigger AND you need more time;

\usepackage{etex}%vor auto-pst-pdf
\usepackage[on]{auto-pst-pdf}%[final][off][on]
%herbert voss specialcode, after auto-pst-pdf, before pstricks;
\makeatletter
	\let\Test at pr@shipout\pr at shipout%% save the original definition
	\let\Test at shipout\shipout
	\makeatother