[OS X TeX] boring printing problem

RA Friedrich Vosberg fv at meinrechtsanwalt.com
Wed Sep 24 03:36:40 EDT 2014

Morning.

I want to print the file made by LaTeX from the source below. I am using OSX 10.9.5 and TeXLife 2014. I want to print on a Brother HL-5250DN. I've defined a custom paper format 105 mm x 240 mm.

When I choose in the print dialogue to show a preview in Preview.app all seems to be fine.

But when I print the file the text is reduced respectively the text ist shifted to the top appr. by 1 cm.

What's wrong? I want to print the file exactly as shown in Preview.app respectively in the preview window of TeXShop.

Thanks in advance! Kind regards, Friedrich

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[applemac]{inputenc}
\usepackage[OT1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[ngerman]{babel}