[OS X TeX] Disaster

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Wed Aug 26 10:43:22 EDT 2015

Am 2015-08-25 um 00:14 schrieb Markus Klyver:
> However, that requires you to pause ans unpause the sync for every re-compilation you make, and believe me: a thesis require many such changes.

Why so complicated?  Just put your working directory (where all those secondary files are being fuddled around) off Dropbox, create a softlink (_no_ MacOS alias) pointing to your PDF and put just that link into your Dropbox folder.  Thus, DB doesn’t even get a glimpse of *.aux etc.

Regards from Ladenburg,

-MWL-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig, SatzTeXnik — Dante e.V. #1580
Professional TeXing and TeXnical counselling