[OS X TeX] statistics

Nicolae Garleanu garleanu at berkeley.edu
Sat Aug 29 02:36:14 EDT 2015

I upgraded to 10.10.5, same behavior. It’s a MBA, mid 2013. I wonder whether there is some setting I might have changed, even at the level of the computer (rather than Texshop).
Nicolae

On Aug 28, 2015, at 22:37, Justin C. Walker <justin at mac.com> wrote:

On Aug 28, 2015, at 21:48 , Nicolae Garleanu wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using Texshop 3.52, and noticed that `Statistics’ does not seem to work: I highlight some text and choose the command as I used to, but the output is invariably 0/0/0. Has anybody else come across this behavior?

I use the same version on OS X, 10.10.5.  I don't see a problem with "Statistics...": without a selection, I get stats on the whole file; otherwise, I get stats on the selection (I did not count; but visual inspection passed the sniff test :-}).

What hardware/OS version?

So you see the problem after quitting and restarting TeXShop?

HTH

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large
Institute for the Enhancement of the Director's Income