[OS X TeX] statistics

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Sat Aug 29 15:21:10 EDT 2015

On Aug 28, 2015, at 23:20 , Nicolae Garleanu wrote:

> I have OS X 10.10.4. Restarting did not help (as expected). If of any help, `Character Info…’ does display the number of words, though it includes the ones commented out.

I'm not sure what 'statistics...' is supposed to provide (as hinted by Herb, it may just present what the command-line program "wc" provides, in which case, it's just a simple-minded counting program, unaware of TeX syntax or semantics).

Is this a change?  Your original post said the counts were 0/0/0.

Following up on Herb's questions, what does "wc x.tex" show ('x' being your source file)?

HTH

--
Justin C. Walker
Curmudgeon at Large