[OS X TeX] [MacTeX 2015] Cannot open Ghostscript for piped input

Don Green Dragon fergdc at Shaw.ca
Sat Dec 12 14:37:32 EST 2015

Hi Herb,

Have been following the thread and after reading

On 10Dec2015, at 3:36 PM, Herb Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> sudo chown root:wheel /usr/local/bin

I gave the command above and this is what followed (between the hashed lines)

------------
Last login: Sat Dec 12 12:26:35 on ttys000
doncarvel:~$ sudo chown root:wheel /usr/local/bin

WARNING: Improper use of the sudo command could lead to data loss
or the deletion of important system files. Please double-check your
typing when using sudo. Type "man sudo" for more information.

To proceed, enter your password, or type Ctrl-C to abort.

Password:		«I entered  my password as root»
doncarvel:~$

Did I change anything???

don green dragon
fergdc at shaw.ca