[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.48

Mark Lim MK mklim.77 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 05:47:11 EST 2015

Dear all,

I have a serious problem with TexShop. It show ? over its icon. The TS app just won’t start. I think it is  corrupted.
My Mac book Air 13 had some memory issues earlier . I had a couple of restarts go the MBA 13 . Now what shall I do?

Fortunately, I had backup the Latex code onto files. I may need to reinstall TS again. Also I use MT pro2 font in the past.
Mac OS 10.9.5 4GB Intel i5  hardware.

 Kindly advise.