[OS X TeX] TeXShop document icons

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at icloud.com
Sun Jul 5 15:51:57 EDT 2015

…and today I am sorry to report that my solution did not survive the update to OS 10.10.4. Generic icons have returned and I’ve switched to a solution of last resort, copy/pasting my own icons manually to tex files, otherwise I cannot tell them from the jungle of aux/log/toc/out/brf/lot/lof in my folders.

Themis