[OS X TeX] TeXShop and El Capitan

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Fri Jul 10 11:25:55 EDT 2015

M. Tamer,

To fix this, go to TeXShop Preferences, use the Engine tab, and change the
top entry from /usr/texbin to /Library/TeX/texbin.

This will only work if you have installed BasicTeX-2015 or MacTeX-2015.

For further details, go to

	http://tug.org/mactex/mactex-download.html

and read the paragraphs about El Capitan on the middle of the page.

Richard Koch