[OS X TeX] off topic: Tex on mac for visually impaired

R. Vijay Krishna rvk7 at icloud.com
Tue Jun 16 13:14:24 EDT 2015

Hi everybody

Sorry for this somewhat strange question.  Does anyone have any insight into how well the Mac works with TeX and other programs for the visually impaired?    Does VoiceOever suffice?  Do you need any other software or hardware?

I have a blind friend on Windows who is considering the switch to a Mac, but is not sure how costly the switch might be.  Given that I don’t have his unique constraints, I was hoping someone else might be willing to offer some thoughts.

Thanks
Vijay