[OS X TeX] TeXShop

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jun 23 17:12:00 EDT 2015

> On Jun 23, 2015, at 3:43 PM, Tim Brophy <timbrophy at mac.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry for a really ignorant question:
>
> I use TeXShop for all my TeX use. Do I have to download TeX2015 or will TeXShop take care of it for me?
>
> Once again, I apologise for my ignorance.
>
> Tim Brophy

Howdy,

TeXShop will work with any TeX Distribution that is active. However, it doesn't install a TeX Distribution itself. So if you want TeX Live 2015 the easiest thing to do is download the MacTeX.pkg for 2015 and install that. You can get MacTeX.pkg for 2015 from the download page at <http://www.tug.org/mactex/>.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)