[OS X TeX] .eps mystery

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Jun 26 08:05:41 EDT 2015

> On Jun 26, 2015, at 3:28 AM, seroul <seroul at unistra.fr> wrote:
>

>> On Jun 25, 2015, at 4:13 AM, seroul <seroul at unistra.fr> wrote:
>> I am obliged to switch between  TeX Live 2012 and TeX Live 2014
>> because I need formats which loop indefinitely with
>> TeX Live 2013 and TeX Live 2014 (probably because of Babel).
>
> On 25 Jun 2015, at 13:10, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:
>
>> Were the older TeX Live distributions ever updated during their lifetimes?
>
> I don’t remember, but I think I did no update them because
> I download each year the new version of TeX Live.
>
> Raymond Séroul
> Université de Strasbourg

Howdy,

Does that mean you have now installed MacTeX-2015 (TeX Live 2015)?

When you say `format' do you really mean .fmt file(s) or just a particular template with certain packages? If it's .fmt file(s), do you rebuild those files with each new TeX Live installation? if it's really a template why not find out what's wrong and fix it for good? Packages like babel have changed over the years and usually have important bug fixes.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)