[OS X TeX] tex live no loger functioning

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Wed Mar 11 12:17:53 EDT 2015

Herb: I assume this is about TeX Live Utility based on the message text, and apparently my earlier reply didn't go through.

Juan: try refreshing or just relaunching TeX Live Utility and try again. It looks like mirror.ctan.org is not giving you a good repository. If that fails, I'll need to see the log (Window menu) to diagnose further.

Adam (top posting because Apple webmail)