[OS X TeX] a stupid question

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed May 27 17:10:15 EDT 2015

Howdy,

Have a source file with preamble you want open for editing. Click File->Experiment (or something like that---I'm not at my computer) and a new window opens. Type you material into that window. Press the Typset button in the toolbar of that window. TeXShop 3.51 will then use the preamble of that source file and typeset the document.