[OS X TeX] convert .dvi to .pdf

Alan Bowen bowenalan03 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:50:26 EST 2015

Hi, Michael—

The original files were encoded in Plain TeX. But how they were generated
escapes me (after some 25 or so). I seem to recall an implementation of TeX
for the Mac called MacTeX but this may be mistaken.

I do have the TeX files but  not the macro files, I am sad to say—which is
part of why I am trying to work with the .div files.

I have faked the Times-Roman files as you suggested and am now looking for
a way to convert my Graeca.ttf file (—> Graeca.afm) —> Graeca.tfm. Any
suggestions—or is this not the way to go?

Alan