[OS X TeX] BBEdit/Skim synchronization is not working

riseguin at earthlink.net riseguin at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 4 12:58:10 EDT 2015

I just checked, and found that synchronization still works with the latest TextWrangler, the free version of BBEdit. I checked versions of BBEdit back to 11.0.3, and none of them work, although 11.0.3 certainly worked previously. So, this is a very odd situation. I’ve been in contact with Bare Bones Software, and just sent them my latest observations. I haven’t yet contacted the Skim people, I suppose because the last time I did it was kind of a painful process.

Richard Séguin