[OS X TeX] formatting text in large document

Bridget Kane kaneb at tcd.ie
Mon Oct 12 12:41:44 EDT 2015

Hi

I’m hoping someone may be able to explain an issue that’s come up for me.

I am working on a large document with several .tex files being \include ‘d from the main file.

I’ve noticed that while most of the text in the document is double Justified (as I would want), some of the .tex files that are included have ‘left justified’ the text content in the output .pdf.

The majority of the document is justified correctly. It is just a few appendices that are behaving oddly, and I cannot see any reason why this should be the case.

Any advice or suggestions are welcome

kind regards

Bridget