[OS X TeX] PDF window in TS becomes unresponsive to controls

Gary L. Gray euler at psu.edu
Wed Aug 17 09:01:06 EDT 2016

> On Aug 17, 2016, at 8:27 AM, Themis Matsoukas <tmatsoukas at icloud.com> wrote:
>
> I noticed the following reproducible problem  with TS 3.66 on El Capitan (10.11.6): with source and pdf open, close the pdf. Sync from source to make the pdf reappear, or simply typeset. The new pdf window is unresponsive to all controls (page down/up, magnification etc). You have to relaunch TS to obtain normal behavior.

Themis,

I just tried reproducing what you are seeing and I can only reproduce part of it. I can scroll using a mouse, the touchpad, and by grabbing the scrollbar. The magnifier also works, but the “Show previous page” and “Show next page” buttons in the toolbar do not do anything. If I quit and restart, those buttons work again. I am running the same version of OS X (macOS) and TeXShop that you are running.

Gary