[OS X TeX] pdfstartlink-\pdfendlink

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:42:35 EDT 2016

Up until a few days ago, I had never had the "fatal error" which I found out on Stackexchange to be well-know and dreaded, namely:

\pdfendlink ended up in diffe
rent nesting level than \pdfstartlink.

(MacTex 2013 under 10.6.8)

However the occurrences discussed on Stackexchange have to do with citations, etc, none of which is my case which, if anything, seems to have to do with lists. The only relevant thing may be that I too am using hyperref.

I don't have the time to concoct a MWE so, rather than fight it, I just work around it. Still, might someone happen to know of a better way?

Vaguely hopeful regards
--schremmer