[OS X TeX] Update of latexmk for TeXShop

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Feb 24 18:00:00 EST 2016

Howdy,

If you don't use the latexmk engines (e.g., pdflatexmk) for TeXShop go no further.

Even if you do use those engines this may not be important to you.

After more than a year John Collins has released an updated version of his latexmk perl script, version 4.44, with minor bug fixes (you probably never ran into the problem!). You can pick up the version I put together for TeXShop as Latexmk444TeXShop.zip from my download site, <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10932738/index.html>. Actually the only things that has changed for the TeXShop setup from the previous 4.43a version is the script itself although the full distribution is supplied. Simply move the `latexmk' file found in the tslatexmk folder inside the supplied `For ~/Library/TeXShop/bin/' folder and replace the version in ~/Library/TeXShop/bin/tslatexmk by the new version.

Let me also make sure that anyone that needs to use the more advanced features of the glossaries package with the latexmk engines for TeXShop should take a look at `TeXShop latexmk and advanced glossaries package use.zip' at the URL given above.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)