[OS X TeX] scaling in beamer

林隽 jlin at ynao.ac.cn
Thu Jun 16 06:36:14 EDT 2016

Try this

\includegraphics[width=10cm]{figure1.eps}

在2016-06-16 04:19:27,林隽jlin at ynao.ac.cn写道:

How do I scale a pspicture in beamer?  I have some figures which I worked out in documentclass[amsart] which overflow the slide size when I put them in beamer.  I tried resetting the scale via \psset{xunit=0.5mm, yunit=0.5mm}
but it seems to have no effect whatsoever.  At the moment the pspicture environment is not wrapped inside anything else, like figure.  Is there some way of making everything smaller on the slide?

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155