[OS X TeX] Very slight update

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Sat May 21 20:30:49 EDT 2016

Giovanni,

Actually, the default repository for both TeX Live in MacTeX and BasicTeX
is set to

	http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet

during the construction of the package. This is a multiplexer, which will
then choose an appropriate site near you.

However, this is not the appropriate choice for the pretest, so you will need
to reset it during the pretest. Note that TLU can reset the command line
repository.

The default repository, however, will be correct once TeX Live and the
install packages are released.

The situation for TLU is different, and not under my control.

Dick Koch