[OS X TeX] Best workflow for to LaTeX something word compatible

Nathan A. Paxton napaxton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 22:21:42 EDT 2016

	Hey Mac-texers,

	I've got an academic article that the journal wants in Word format, and which I, of course, have written in LaTeX. The article has four figures (in PDF), four tables (booktabs), and footnotes and references.

	What's the best current workflow for getting the LaTeX doc to some sort of format that word can read? I've been trying the use of htlatex, but the math is converted to bitmaps and the PDFs make htlatex choke (I think it wants EPS).

-NAP
-----
Nathan Paxton

What I want is to get done what the people desire to have done, and the question for me is how to find that out exactly.
	- Abraham Lincoln