[OS X TeX] Sierra and PDFKit

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 23 15:07:47 EDT 2016

Apparently a couple of issues showed up in Skim regarding PDFKit. It looks like the developer was able to find a workaround though:

https://sourceforge.net/p/skim-app/bugs/1106/

I use Skim, but I’m still trying to verify if Capture One Pro has been fixed in regard to Sierra, so I haven’t upgraded to Sierra yet myself and can’t personally verify any of this.

Richard Séguin