[OS X TeX] Latex support in Pages

Warren Nagourney wna at u.washington.edu
Thu Apr 6 21:32:08 EDT 2017

Has anyone looked at the new version of Pages (6.1)? It has Latex support for equations. I tried it in the iOS version and found that it worked pretty well, but the fonts are awful. I am not sure how to get it to use the CM fonts — the information  provided by Apple for this new feature (Latex support) is very sketchy.

By the way, is it appropriate to discuss Latex on iOS devices in this group? I am trying to do as much on an iPad as possible and am interested in getting up to speed using TexPad which seems a pretty complete Latex system.

Thanks.

Warren Nagourney