[OS X TeX] Sierra and TeXShop

Pietro CELADA pietro.celada at unipr.it
Tue Apr 11 09:05:54 EDT 2017

Herb, I don't know how it happened, but it works!
Setting the preferences in the Engine tab to default
fixed everything up!

Thank you so much! I'm really very grateful for your help.
I couldn't have done myself.

           Pietro

Pietro Celada
Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica
Università degli Studi di Parma
Parco Area delle Scienze 53/A, I-43124 PARMA (Italy)
tel. no. +39.0521.906923
fax no. +39.0521.906950