[OS X TeX] new preview behavior (Sierra)?

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Thu Aug 10 01:27:55 EDT 2017

Hi Herb,

On Aug 10, 2017, at 12:43 PM, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com<mailto:herbs at wideopenwest.com>> wrote:

Howdy,

I use Multipage but I just checked with Single Page and, indeed, I see what you are talking about. I admit I never liked Single Page because I always felt like there was a bit of a flash as it went to the next page but I think it skipped to the top of the next page rather than partway down.

Single Page is vital, when creating Beamer slides with successive builds
on each page, as in pretty much every lecture that I give.

It’s the most convenient view, apart from Full Screen, that allows it to appear
as if material is just appearing in the correct place on an otherwise static page.

This way you always use the arrow keys to advance through the views and pages.
The scroll bar would not normally be used in this context.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Cheers

Ross

Dr Ross Moore
Mathematics Dept | 12 Wally’s Walk, 734
Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia
T: +61 2 9850 8955  |  F: +61 2 9850 8114
M:+61 407 288 255  |  E: ross.moore at mq.edu.au<mailto:ross.moore at mq.edu.au>

http://www.maths.mq.edu.au

[cid:image001.png at 01D030BE.D37A46F0]<http://mq.edu.au/>

CRICOS Provider Number 00002J. Think before you print.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not
necessarily the views of Macquarie University.