[OS X TeX] TeXShop v3.92 save dialogue problem

Rowland McDonnell rowland.mcdonnell at physics.org
Sat Dec 2 14:44:39 EST 2017

Hello,

I've noticed a minor problemswith TeXShop v3.92 under macOS High
Sierra v10.13.1 (17B1003).

The "Save" dialogue when expanded to show directory contents
gives me a very low height box in which directory contents are
displayed.  E.g., in list view, I can only see three lines of
directory contents.

There seems to be no way to get this to expand: I can expand the
height of the save dialogue box, but the directory contents pane
stays the same height.

Does anyone have any insight into this issue?

Cheers,
Rowland.