[OS X TeX] very slow pdflatexmk runs after upgrade TeXShop to 3.80

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 20:35:37 EDT 2017

On , at 2017 Jul 14,8:18 PM, Murray Eisenberg wrote:

> includeonly

I gave up on that ten years ago as I found it a horror. For each chapter text file, I have a "control" file and for the whole book, I have one more control file. That way, for instance, I can have any number of chapters open side by side with their pdf aloggside them if I want. Works like a charm. Can't tell about speed, though, because I am still under 10.6.8.

Best
--schremmer