[OS X TeX] Font problem

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at math.fsu.edu
Mon Jul 17 17:54:26 EDT 2017

> On Jul 17, 2017, at 16:10, Harvey Gould <harvey.gould at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I installed the script and it appeared to run correctly. However, I still got the same error message. I instead used the CormorantGaramond font which works and I'm a happy camper.

Good that at least you have found a solution. As for getnonfreefonts, when you run it like

	getnonfreefonts —sys —lsfonts

it should give you a list of what’s installed. In particular:

garamond       GaramondNo8 (URW)                                    [installed]
garamondx      GaramondNo8 Expert (URW & Michael Sharpe)            [installed]

I suppose you should be able to see if there is something fishy there.

—Ettore