[OS X TeX] A problem with TeXShop

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Sat Jun 3 18:43:34 EDT 2017

I am having an interesting intermittent problem with TeXShop. If it runs into a compilation error, after I end the compilation session, it hangs up. I have to abort it, and subsequent restarts hang up as well. Usually I have to restart the system. This happens on two machines, both of which are on 10.12.5 and TeXShop version 3.77.

I wonder if this happens to anyone else. I have not been able to figure out what the cause might be. It started in the last couple of weeks.

==Tamer
--
M. Tamer Özsu
Professor, Cheriton School of Computer Science