[OS X TeX] A problem with TeXShop

Louis Talman talmanl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 21:35:26 EDT 2017

I've had some occasional problems with TeXShop hanging up after a
compilation error, and I don't use any of the things Dick mentioned.

However, I've found that the problem goes away if I trash the auxiliary
files before I try another compilation.

--Lou Talman

--Louis A. Talman, Ph.D.
Emeritus Professor of Mathematics