[OS X TeX] Additional tools for MacTeX

tkiffe tkiffe at math.tamu.edu
Tue Jun 27 13:41:03 EDT 2017

I have added three additional tools for MacTeX to my MacGhostView distribution, some of which may be of interest to some users. They are gv, xpdf and xdvi-motif. All three programs require X11 and two of them require a X11-enabled ghostscript. Xpdf and xdvi-motif use OpenMotif for a graphical interface and require XQuartz 2.7.8 or earlier. OpenMotif does not have to be installed on your computer to run these tools. The url is www.kiffe.com/macghostview.html <http://www.kiffe.com/macghostview.html>.

Tom