[OS X TeX] Geometry error message with High Sierra

John Peterson john.peterson20 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 9 13:55:59 EST 2017

I just updated by MacBook Pro to High Sierra and installed the 2017 version of MacTex.  When I run a program that begins

\documentclass{book}   % Specifies the document style.
\usepackage[letterpaper,textwidth=6.75in,height=8.75in,bottom=1.1in,headheight=13.6pt,hmarginratio=3:2,
twoside]{geometry}

I get an error message which says: Package keyval Error: hmarginratio undefined.

See the keyval package documentation for explanation.

Well, I tried to look for the but cannot find it.  I did look in xkeyval but it was no help to me.

Any suggestions?