[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.89

Richard M. Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Fri Nov 10 10:52:45 EST 2017

Folks,

Actually, the explanation below is incorrect. To get the changes document in the menu, I have to convert html to pdf.
I used Safari's menu item "Export as pdf" and that didn't quite work. Printing to a pdf file introduces unwanted extra
data on each page. Does someone know a straightforward (and free) way to do the conversion?

Dick Koch