[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.89

Michael Sharpe msharpe at ucsd.edu
Fri Nov 10 12:49:50 EST 2017

Dick,

Pandoc will do quite a good job converting changes_3.html to the body of a tex file, with

pandoc changes_3.html -o changes_3.tex

to which you need to insert your preferred preamble, append \end{document}. You have to ensure to include in your preamble

\def\tightlist{} % or something like pandoc's definition
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\usepackage{hyperref}

The only manual change I noticed was that the body started with a \subsection rather than a \section, but that could easily be modified with a script.

Michael