[OS X TeX] TeX and Apple's possible transition to RISC

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Apr 5 15:58:07 EDT 2018

Further, there are those of us that recall moving from 68k Macs, to PPC, to Intel. Now we are returning to RISC and in some ways, I think that would be an advantage. The first versions of OSX that ran on PPC (I am still using a G5 Powermac for my accounts and some other stuff) enabled the compilation of a lot of Unix software without too many problems.

Alan
--
Dr Alan Litchfield
AlphaByte