[OS X TeX] Bad Sparkle Updates to 4.20

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Tue Dec 11 10:39:34 EST 2018

Folks,

If you updated to version 4.20 via Sparkle, you may not have version 4.20 and the "Close Environment" bug will still exist. This only affected people updating from 4.19 or 4.17 who received small delta updates. There is an easy way to tell if you have this problem. Go to "About This Release" in TeXShop Help. If the document title is "About TeXShop 4.19", you have the bad version.

Sparkle is fixed as of 7:36 am Tuesday Western Standard Time. To fix the problem, go to my web site and download the program. I don't know if Sparkle will offer to update your defective version. If it does, use Sparkle.

I turned off delta updates temporarily.

Richard Koch