[OS X TeX] Saving issues with TeXShop

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Fri Mar 9 12:01:08 EST 2018

I am having a weird issue with TeXShop on one of my machines (running High Sierra, TeXShop version ). It keeps giving me the following message:

"The document “...” could not be autosaved. The file has been changed by another application.”

I also get a similar reminder when I ask for explicit save. The file is not open anywhere else with any other application. Is there some setting that I messed up possible? Any suggestions?

Many thanks.

==Tamer
--
M. Tamer Özsu
Professor, Cheriton School of Computer Science