[OS X TeX] mactex pretest

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Fri Mar 16 09:22:40 EDT 2018

Andre,

The pretest binaries run fine here, but perhaps there is still a problem.
Could you please send me your testmars18.tex file so I can test it here
on El Capitan and see if there is still a problem. Thanks for testing.

Another user asked if you had set TeXLive-2018 as your default distribution,
and if you had set symbolic links. If you are testing MacTeX-2018, then these
would be done automatically.

It could be useful to update using TeX Live Utility as suggested by Herbert
Schulz. But I'd feel much better if I could see your test file.

Dick Koch
koch at uoregon.edu