[OS X TeX] mactex pretest

Jean-Claude DE SOZA jeanclaudedesoza at orange.fr
Sat Mar 17 03:04:17 EDT 2018

Bonjour à tous,

I am on 10.13.3 with supplemental update. No problem since the two crashes. I’ve update a new bunch of packages this morning. All is fine.
I’ve also continued to test TeXLive 2018 now with Beamer.
Typeset is fine with only one stop but usual with Beamer which doesn’t like sometimes the enumerate environment. It was the same stop in TeXLive 2017.

Jean-Claude DE SOZA
jeanclaudedesoza at orange.fr