[OS X TeX] High Sierra 10.13.4

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 30 00:08:54 EDT 2018

Have they fixed the lack of font smoothing in PDFKit? This would definitely affect TeXShop and Skim. I’ve been hesitating to upgrade to High Sierra because of this (and other reasons). I did find this comment from someone dated Feb 9 in the Apple Forums:
> Apple finally answered to my bug report concerning this font smoothing problem. If you're developper you can download the last beta and appreciate improvement. For others, keep believing!! They are working on this bug.

Herb, have you tried 10.13.4 yet?

Richard Séguin